The WaterDamageTeam is a full service restoration company that is more that qualified to step in and completely resolve your current basement water damage situation. Our fully certified technicians have repaired countless water damaged basements across the country. Therefore, we have all the know-how and industry leading equipment required to perform a thorough basement water damage restoration.
Only a phone call to The WaterDamageTeam is needed for a fast and affordable basement water removal service to be delivered. Our fully certified experts will be in route in less that 30 minutes from when our customer finds the water in basement and calls our around-the-clock live support help line. Once our highly trained staff members arrive to your property, the basement water extraction and basement pump out processes will immediately begin.
Water damage basement cleanup is treated with the highest level of urgency by all of our basement water removal technicians. The Water Damage Team understands and appreciates how much each customer values their home and all of their possessions within their water damaged basement. Standing water in basements obviously poses a major threat to your foundation and items stored within, but also can lead to harmful contamination and mold growth if complete basement water extraction does not ensue as quickly as possible.
24/7 SpecialistsWater removal and drying specialists
24/7 Help. Can direct bill to ins.
WDT is proud to help home and business owners alike recover swiftly and affordably from basement water damage. When heavy rain and extensive flooding strikes, our certified technicians are standing by 24/7 to be deployed to your property and perform complete basement cleanup services. If you have either minimal or major water damage, it is equally crucial to contact a professional water clean up provider because there is both seen and unseen damage being done that requires immediate attention.
Basement flooding can lead to serious structural and health problems that result from standing water. If proper basement cleanup procedures are not administered within the first 24-48 hours of water damage, then you run the risk of water contamination and mold growth. Our basement water damage specialists have a true sense of urgency as they follow streamlined basement flooding repair methods that have been finely tuned over many years of flood damage restorations.
If your basement damage was created by some sort of pipe or water related device like the water softener, water heater and pressure tank, then you need to hire the services of a plumber to fix the water damage problem before the water restoration people can begin their job of getting your house back to its original shape and form. The more you can do before they arrive will reduce the total cost of your restoration.
Fast,AffordableFast and affordable basement water
removal. 24/7 specialists on standby
If you have basement damage, then we are your one-stop-shop for basement water removal. Our fully certified basement cleanup experts diligently follow water damage protocol and also deliver VIP customer service to every new customer.
Heavy rainfall, storms or flooding can affect any or all of the following: overflowing raingutter water damage to basement, leaky pipes water damaged basements, flood water damaged basements, and much more. Our many years of experience with such situations make us the most qualified, efficient, and affordable basement water removal and restoration company on the market.
We have years of experience helping families across the nation with their basement water problems. Our water extraction experts use the most effective water removal and industrial cleanup methods to ensure the fastest help possible. Call now and our certified technicians will arrive within 30 minutes or less. Water damage requires immediate attention, so do not delay. Call 800-533-0626 today to speak with an emergency specialist who can answer all your questions.
1st 24-48 hours!Basement water removal provider.
Call us withing 48 hours of damage!
Whether you have water damage in your home or basement because of a massive flood, or even a broken pipe, The WaterDamageTeam's certified extraction experts are ready to deploy and arrive to your property within 30 minutes or less! We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality, affordable prices, and courteous service. A flooded basement or water damaged home is never pleasant for anyone, and this is why we pride ourselves on genuinely helping our customers through the restoration process as smoothly as possible.
Our Live Support Lines, 1-800-533-0626, are open 24/7, so pick up the phone now and call us for prompt and thorough extraction services!
1. Examine your gutters. Always keep an eye on your gutters and make sure they are not leaking or overflowing. Another Important aspect is always make sure that there is no stock of water in your glutters. Keep a watch mainly in the rainy seasons.
2. Water Metre Measures Should Be Monitored. We can easily find the water leakages with the help of water meters. The first thing you should be doing is to close all the water sources and note down the readings . Exactly after one hour note down the water reading again. Is there any difference between two readings? If the answer is yes, you can take it for granted that there is a water leakage. Immediately locate those leakages and take some corrective action.
3. Find any places of standing water. If you locate any standing water or gathering of water in the surrounding places of your property, it is a clear indication that there is definitely a water leakage. Find our those places and fix the problem as soon as possible to avoide further water damage.
4. Wooden Floors Should Be Checked. Wooden floors show marks of water damage very instantly. We can clearly see some chagnes on wood once ot affects with water damage, and those stains are very clearly visible. The effects of water damage can be found out very clearly on wooden floors.
5. Make certain you have checked all your doors and windows. All above mentioned walls and windows are very much prone to water damge. If you locate any spots on these material, it is a clear cut evidence that there is a critical problem of water damage in your house. The moment you find those places, immediately find the problem and fix it.